Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Coastin'

Back when Connor was about 2 years old, he had the best time at his cousins' house playing on their awesome roller coaster toy. That coaster left quite the impression, so much so that I decided to splurge on our own for a combined birthday gift for Connor and Kaitlynn this year. It arrived by mail in 3 large boxes, and Jeff and Kevin spent one morning putting it together before letting the kids enjoy it. They LOVE it! Jeff, in his typical "helmet police" manner, makes them wear helmets but they don't mind a bit. So much fun!








5 comments:

  1. Janie (MeMe....Mom)May 31, 2011 at 7:02 PM

    Looks like you have the perfect spot for a roller coaster! Glad that they are having lots of fun! Love, MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Kaitlynn, go, is right! She is so brave. That is the cutest darn thing. And what a fun toy for them. I know two other little boys that would just LOVE that! And good for Jeff for being the "helmet police".

    I didn't get to comment on the beach pictures-blogger has been messing up lately. But that looked like you guys had such a fun day. That's a great family outing! The beach is so fun for the kiddos and I'm glad they now have a memory of the beach! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could be the coolest toy I've ever seen! I wanna ride! I bet you will have many a day out with the kiddos on that thing this summer. And what a treat for the neighbor kids when you all do your annual block party. Such fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I have no doubt that they are going to enjoy their own little roller coaster. I remember seeing pics of Connor when he was younger riding on that car. Jeff cracks me up with the helmets. Better safe than sorry I guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I had no idea they had toys like that!! Your street looks like the perfect place to have a personal roller coaster! Happy Birthday indeed!

    ReplyDelete