Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Pictures

I came across these pictures of Connor and Kaitlynn from the day of their spring school pictures a month ago and I'm just now getting around to posting them.


It's obvious in most of the pictures that I post of the kids that Connor LOVES his little sister. Many other friends/parents will comment to me how sweet they are together and I'm trying to enjoy it while I can because I expect it won't last for long!


But just for the record, Connor isn't the only guy around here who adores this little girl.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say Kaitlynn is well loved by her guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spring pictures are sweet, but they are nothing compared to those last few pics of K with her brothers and her doting daddy. I tell you, there is no shortage of love, is there? And I mean that both ways. So, so sweet. I am glad that you posted these. She will cherish these as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love how sweet Connor is to Kaitlynn. He is such a sweet brother. And a handsome one at that. They look adorable and have the best smiles. And of course K is dressed oh so cute. You might need to save that green apple outfit for Sarah! :-)

    There is lots of love in the Courtright casa, that's for sure. I love how Kaitlynn has all and I mean ALL the men in your house wrapped around her little finger! Having a girl has really brought a new dynamic to the family, wouldn't you say. Those hugs, loves and smiles are so heartwarming!

    Ok, random question...did you guys put in your front door? If so, where did you get it? I have noticed it several times in the past and just love it. Jim is wanting a new front door and I have showed him yours b/c I really like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete