Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Five

Happy 5th Birthday to our Con-man! I told him yesterday that he was going to bed as a 4-year-old and he would wake up as a 5-year-old. He thought that was pretty darn cool (although he was also a bit confused, which prompted a lengthy discussion about how people get older and what makes them different ages, etc.... but I digress).


Jeff and I say to each other all the time what a neat kid we think Connor is. Yes, we're his parents so yes, we're biased! But, he's just such a fun-loving little guy with a tender heart. He's also a rule-following, people-pleasing, family-loving, inquisitive, highly verbal people-person.


These days he's really into dinosaurs, Houston Texans, guns, Disney movies, cheetahs, drawing/coloring, games, acting, music, Bible stories, school, friends, ... oh, and talking. Have I mentioned this guy LOVES to talk? All the time. Spend a day or two with him and you'll need a quiet time-out. (Ask my parents.)


I wouldn't have it any other way, though. I love this little guy with all my heart. And I can't believe he's 5! Love you, buddy!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 5th Birthday, Connor! I hope you have lots of fun on your most special day! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Connor! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Lauri - such sweet descriptions of Connor's personality. I sure do wish I could spend more time with him!

    I'm loving your new blog layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweet Connor! You truly are such a sweet, special boy. I have always been impressed with what a sweet boy you are.

    I hope you had an extra special birthday, because you are an extra special boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I LOVE the new blog layout! It's very professional looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think hes a pretty neat kid too. I really enjoyed breakfast with him this morning. (Colton did too...Connor cracked him up.)His party looked like a HUGE sucess! :) Love his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janie (MeMe....Mom)May 4, 2011 at 8:54 PM

    What great pictures of the big 5 year old! I love you, Connor! MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that Connor and I shared the same birthday... with a few years in between. I just celebrated my 29th on May 3rd! What a great day to be born :)

    ReplyDelete