Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A New Smile

First, let me just say that I realize all of my posts lately have been about Kaitlynn. I don't mean to be so focused on her, but she's just at that age where she is super cute and doing new things all the time! Plus, she is just such a joy to me and I'm trying to make sure I capture all of these fun little moments of her life.

That being said, one of her new little "tricks" lately has been her smile. She has always had a sweet smile, especially with those plump cheeks of hers. But lately she seems to have developed a different smile, reserved for the special folks in her life.

It all started with Elmo. Jeff had Connor's little Elmo doll and was showing it to Kaitlynn, and she just started grinning like we'd never seen before.



It was this little wrinkled-nose, tilted-up chin, slanted-eye grin that would make anyone melt.



Since Elmo, Kaitlynn has been using this new smile quite a bit. I've seen her use it mostly for her Daddy, but also for some choice friends and family members. And if you're lucky, the smile will be accompanied by some sweet cooing noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment