Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fake Laugh

The other night Connor was working really hard to make Kaitlynn laugh. Somehow it evolved into Connor himself doing a fake laugh in hopes of getting her to laugh. He was doing such a good fake laugh that it was making me crack up.



Connor ended up doing this laugh for more than an hour, making himself cough and sound hoarse. It was getting pretty old by then anyway. He finally came over to me and gave a heavy sigh saying, "Mom, I'm so tired of laughing."

4 comments:

  1. His little facial expressions were priceless. Looks like a lot of hard work going into trying to get Kaitlyn to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor's fake laugh made me have a real laugh! Did Kaitlynn ever see the humor in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that is funny. It bet not only was he hoarse but I bet his abs are going to be sore tomorrow. That was coming from deep within! Too cute although I never heard a giggle from Katilynn. Hopefully his hard work paid off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! Poor Kaitlynn - she was like, "What the heck are you doing????"

    One thing I noticed in that video is how big Connor is getting! He looks like such a little boy in that video. Wow. Our babies aren't babies anymore. :-( OK...how could such a cute video make me sad?

    ReplyDelete