Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

You've had a bit of a rough week, and I know today isn't going much better. So I just wanted you to know that no matter how bad things get during the day, I sure think you're pretty awesome and the best Daddy ever. You make me so happy and I always reserve my sweetest smiles just for you. Thank you for working so hard for us all the time. And I promise I'll always greet you with a smile just for you when you return home.



Love,

Kaitlynn Faith

3 comments:

  1. That's the kind of smile that makes all the bad stuff disappear. Even if only for a few moments. Hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is so sweet! Amanda is right - those precious smiles make all the bad stuff go away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Jeff has a better day tomorrow. Just tell him to look at that sweet picture and he will smile right back!

    ReplyDelete