Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random Pics

Thought I would share this random assortment of photos from this month which haven't previously made the blog. Enjoy!


A rare Mommy and me picI love this one of Kev and Kaitlynn. Look how they adore each other!
The boys had some fun with this one...looks like K is holding the remote.

Apparently she's also a fan of the Playstation.
Jeff attended the Houston Texans luncheon this year and was able to sit next to Dwayne Brown, our starting left tackle. He's a big dude!
Connor and Kaitlynn sharing some couch time.
I love this one with their smiles!
Watching some TV. Kaitlynn seems to be a fan already.
Sweet smile!Julie and Timothy joined us for a playdate at the mall.
Kara and Maya enjoyed seeing Kaitlynn again.

And now for the sleepy portion of our photos...


Daddy and Kaitlynn wore each other out.
Sleepy girl.
Kaitlynn sleeps just like Connor did as a baby...
With her arms flung up near her head.
Here's Connor in the same position.
And here's another one. They are so much alike!

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures. I love the one of you and her. You look great! The one of Connor and Kaitlynn on the couch is precious too!

    I just love to see the pictures of babies sleeping. So peaceful. Wish it were always like that.

    Such a pretty girl! She looks very happy! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I especially like the comparison shots with Kaitlynn and Connor. They really do look alike! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! I love the first one with you and Kaitlynn! You look so great and so happy! She and Connor look identical, I love it!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauri, the picture of you and Kaitlynn is wonderful! Motherhood becomes you!! Kids all look so happy! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much Baby K has changed! SHE's SO CUTE! And loving those Connor stories, lol!

    Your sis, Michelle

    ReplyDelete