Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again

No, I'm not talking about school -- although that's what most families are concerned with these days. I'm actually referring to... Houston Texans football! Yep, it's football season again. Which means I'll be seeing much less of my husband on the weekends until the end of the year. The hopes for the team were high this year, that is until the team stunk it up against the Saints in the first pre-season game on Saturday. Oh well, maybe they'll surprise us and turn it around.

Connor insisted on wearing his Norway hat to the first pre-season game. He calls it his Texans hat.
Jeff and Connor had a blast at the game.
And yes, Connor was using the binoculars to check out the "hottie" cheerleaders.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm about to be right there with you. College football season is starting up too and I'm about to be without Laine on quite a few Saturdays coming up. I look forward to the day when Laine can take Jackson and mom can have some relaxation time! :-)

    Looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, Connor being a Texan fan with Daddy! I'm so glad Connor enjoys going to the games with Daddy! I'm sure that makes Jeff very happy! :) Football will be on in our house every Saturday and Sunday for the next 4 months! ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not one thing about football that excites me except that it marks the coming of fall, which I love. Maybe this fall will be a stellar one for the Texans and all their fans to make for a happy Courtright household. =)

    ReplyDelete