Monday, August 10, 2009

Wiggles!

Connor and Benjamin had yet another fun time together when we all went to the Wiggles show in downtown Houston yesterday. Although Connor is more into Dora and Diego these days he's still a huge Wiggles fan, especially since they do a lot of singing and dancing. Let me just say, I myself am now a huge Wiggles fan after seeing their concert live. It was awesome! They sang all their songs live and they had an incredible amount of interaction with the audience. And I have to admit, I was a bit star-struck seeing the Wiggles in person. Sam and Murray walked right by our seats and it was so neat for us, I mean the boys. Ha! Here are some pics from the show.

Timothy, Benjamin (in a Wags hat), and Connor anticipating the show.
Here come the Wiggles in the Big Red Car!
Connor loved it.
Sam the Wiggle walked right by our seats!
Love those Wiggles!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Connor is having a great summer, thanks to his mommy and all that you are doing for him! I bet he just loved the show, especially all the dancing! Did he learn a few new moves? haha.

    Again, I'm impressed with all that you are doing! Let us know soon how you are doing and if things have gotten a little easier or not! I'm anxious to hear! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh. My how times have changed. No more riding in the convertible singing "Getting Jiggy With It." Now it's the Wiggles. Hahahaha!

    Yesterday, we were at Laine's parents house and they put some barney on. Jackson wasn't the least bit interested - guess he's too young. But I was laughing because G, Anne, and Kaley were all singing the songs. They remembered them from when Kaley and Brooks used to watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm glad CONNER had a good time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - Dana's comment cracked me up. I was thinking the same thing! Girl, we might need to call in some reinforcements so that you can get some more sleep if you've really gotten that into the Wiggles! =)

    And, I'm with Kat - any updates on how things are going? Any better? Love you!

    ReplyDelete