Saturday, August 8, 2009

Recent Photos

Not much new to report these days. We are gearing up for our annual Florida vacation in The Villages with Grandpa Jerry (Jeff's dad) and Grandma Cheryl. We can't wait to see them again and relax in their wonderful retirement community. We leave Monday and won't return until the following Tuesday. Hopefully I can share some pics throughout the week so that I'm not way behind when we return. In the meantime, here are some recent photos.

Trying to get Kaitlynn to burp.
Here's she is after bathtime. Not sure she likes that towel?
Sleepy face with Dad.
I love this picture. Kaitlynn couldn't take her eyes off Collin!
Connor still can't resist getting her kisses!
She has been enjoying her play center lately.
Pic of Mommy with her baby girl after church.

Kaitlynn and Connor.
Crazy hair after bathtime!
I took Connor to the Noah's Ark splash park this week. It's a perfect water area for little ones.
Connor loved it!
Connor and Benjamin enjoyed some playtime this week. Here they are at Benjamin's house watching Dora.
We also had a playdate with some of Connor's former school buddies. He was super excited to see them again and play in the fountains at the downtown Discovery Green park.
Connor and his friend Kate climbed up the play structure.
Made it!
This is random - we thought it was funny this week when Connor jumped up next to the mannequins at Kohl's.

4 comments:

  1. Fun photos, Lauri!! Hope you all have a wonderful time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to have Connor's life for a day. I could really get used to hanging out with my best buddies, having fun field trips, and getting lots of kisses from Kaitlynn. Yes, ma'am. Sounds like the good life.

    Hope you guys have a great trip to Florida. And I also hope that you're able to post pics while you're gone. I love getting to see the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have been busy! I'm impressed with everything you are doing. I hope your days are getting easier to manage. I love the mannequin picture, too cute! And I love that you just happen to have your camera handy! :) Have a great trip to Florida and hopefully you will be able to get some help and get some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I was there to kiss those sweet cheeks. You guys look so pretty all dressed up for church. I'm loving how much alike the kids look! I'm impressed with how much you are getting out and about. Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun. Just hoping you are getting some rest in there.

    ReplyDelete