Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Special Visitors

One of the many drawbacks to waiting so long to update your blog is that you lose track of events and dates you were hoping to post! My trick is to go back through my iPhone photo log (because let's face it, I rarely use my nice camera anymore) and then I try to organize the photos into a collection or story. That doesn't help me much with dates, though. So I'm just guessing when I say that we had some special visitors come to see us earlier this year in the spring. I'd say sometime around March or April but who knows? Ha!

One of Jeff's oldest and dearest friends, Bob, visited us in the spring. And to join in on the fun, Collin and Kevin came to visit as well. Collin was visiting from North Dakota and Kevin took some time away from work. Jeff's heart was completely full having so many of his loved ones in his home. Here are some photos we took to mark the occasion. My favorite was the family picture -- so rare to get the 6 of us together anymore!








No comments:

Post a Comment