Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Kaitlynn's 2nd Grade Field Day

Kaitlynn's 2nd grade elementary Field Day was so much fun! It's an hour full of organized games, activities, and treats for the kiddos and a great time to enjoy some outdoor playtime. Parents are invited to attend, and I love getting the extra time with my sweet girl.




In recent years for Field Day, the teachers allow the students to choose a partner to complete their Field Day activities sheet with. For the first time this year, Kaitlynn paired up with one of the boys in her class and it was the BEST partnership! Let me just say, I was unprepared for all of the 2nd grade "girl drama" this year, so it warmed my heart that Kaitlynn and her sweet friend Evan were able to enjoy Field Day drama-free!





The kids went from station to station, completing the activities and having a blast along the way. I love seeing Kaitlynn in her element with her teachers and friends. What a great afternoon!










No comments:

Post a Comment