Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fall Fashion

The weather has been cooler in Houston since fall moved in and that can only mean one thing: fall fashion! I admit that my obsession with Kaitlynn's clothes, shoes, and accessories sometimes takes on a life of its own. I have never been much into that stuff for myself, so maybe I'm making up for it by forcing Kaitlynn into it. I sure hope I'm not becoming a stage Mom, ha!

Most of the things Kaitlynn wears come from last year's clearance racks, hand-me-downs, or resale shops. Her closet is full of outfits up to size 7, no joke, because I buy them when they are dirt cheap and so I just get whatever sizes they have. Anyway, I've been collecting some photos of Kaitlynn's fall wardrobe and thought it would be fun to share. Here's to fall weather and fun fall fashion!










Oh, and let's not forget Connor's fall fashion.... :-)

6 comments:

  1. Shes Precious! Oh and Connor told me at school the other day that when he wears his Texans jersey he doesnt have to wear a jacket because football players NEVER have to wear a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- how cute is she?!?! She looks adorable. I love her black patent shoes with all those outfits. And the boots too of course. She is one stylin' girl!

    And I'm glad you included Connor too. Classic Connor in his Texans gear! Love it! So fun!

    Can't wait to see what Kaitlynn is dressed in this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the outfits!! Kaitlynn is stylin' for sure! My favorite is the second one and I love. love. love. those boots!!

    Of course, Connor looks smashing in his Texan jersey, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. went holiday shopping yesterday and recognized that for the first time it's perhaps not in my interest to pick out clothing for my daughters! whatever i like, they don't......so my advice, stop buying at size 10!!!

    and they are both adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I gotta admit I'm needing me a little girl to dress up. (Or maybe just one to borrow to dress up.) How fun is that?!?! She is getting more precious by the day. I'm going to need you to bring her some of those cute outfits this weekend so I can check her out. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, how cute is she? She is most definitely a fashionista. I love it. Seeing Connor in his Texans jersey reminds me of the video of Jeff and his 100 layers of Texans wear that he shed for a presentation at work. Does Connor have the same kind of collection?

    ReplyDelete