Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of Fall Soccer

This update is way overdue so I'll make it short and sweet. Connor had so much fun during his fall soccer league. His team was the Cheetahs (Connor suggested the team name due to his random obsession with cheetahs) and they were so cute and fun to watch. The season seemed to fizzle out because we missed the last game due to bad weather and we missed the team party because of a stomach bug working its way through our family. But overall it was a great experience and Connor definitely wants to play again next spring.


3 comments:

  1. My goodness, he sure is getting big! I love that there are girls on his team too. That's too sweet. Glad that he had fun and wants to play again. Looking forward to more pictures next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO, CONNOR!! I love the Cheetah name!! =) How quickly they grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, is there any talent your son does not have? Every time you tell another story about his latest going-on, I am just amazed. I think it's great that he's getting to try so many new things. It will be fun watching as he grows up to see what all he enjoys doing best. Oh, and I love the name he suggested - the Cheetahs. Go Connor!

    ReplyDelete