Monday, March 22, 2010

Trip to Roanoke

Kaitlynn and I had such a great weekend in Roanoke, VA visiting my sweet friend Amanda! It was our first visit since our babies were born a few weeks apart last summer. We had such a wonderful time catching up!



As Amanda pointed out on her blog, we've been friends for over 2 decades! For some reason that is so hard for me to believe. I guess I'm in denial about how old I really am, ha!



I have a TON of photos to share so I just figured I'd post a few at a time. And Aunt Amanda has become quite the talented photographer, so most of my pictures pale (literally) in comparison. :-)



She was so kind to share so many of her pics with me. Look at these sweet babies playing. I think Alex wanted to test Kaitlynn's paci to see whether it was as good as his thumb!



Many more to come....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnes. Those top two pictures are ones to frame. SO SWEET. I just wish I had been there with you guys. Looks like you had a great time catching up! I am so ready for the four of us to be together again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to go see Amanda and that sweet baby! So glad yall had a good weekend together but I am a little jealous of the time yall had together. I can't wait for us to be together one of these days. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two are precious together!!! I love the idea of the towel in the tub - I'll use that one in the future! Kaitlynn is just so precious - she is really starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby! How does that happen so quickly? Alex is precious as well. You look gorgeous - truly. Maybe the trip was just what you needed to relax and rejuvenate! Can't wait to hear how Kaitlynn did on the plane! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete