Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Alex

Dear Alex,

Did you know I am coming to visit you tomorrow? I am super excited! I asked my Mommy to find my most special dress for the occasion. She picked out a little number with matching tights and bow. I told her that it would do just fine, so pack it up. But she said that it was a little fancy for our casual visit. Bummer, because I really wanted to make a great first impression! Oh well, I guess the picture will have to do for now.



Speaking of pictures, does your Mommy drive you crazy with incessant picture-taking like mine does? Surely they have enough photos of us by now!

Anywho, can't wait to meet ya and chill'ax during our visit this weekend. See you soon!

Love,
Kaitlynn

4 comments:

  1. Dear Special K,

    Every morning this week my mommy has told me about how you and your mommy are coming to see us. I'm not sure who's more excited - me or her!

    Your dress sure is beautiful. I'm sorry your mommy wouldn't pack it for you. But I think casual clothes are going to be perfect for your trip here. And don't worry, you've already made a great first impression. =)

    I've asked Mommy if we can get to the airport a little early tomorrow because I don't want to miss one second with you. She said absolutely. Daddy's putting the extra car seat in the car tonight, so we'll be all set.

    One thing I've learned about air travel, you do NOT want to poo-poo on the plane if you can avoid it. The changing conditions are not in anyone's favor. I'm just sayin'.

    Travel safe, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Love,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOOOO jealous. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip sweet Kaitlyn. Be a good girl on the flight and I can't wait to see lots of pictures of you and Alex together...just remember your mommy's will be watching so don't get too close! haha

    Have a great trip!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love it! I am very sure that Kaitlynn has made a wonderful impression on Little Man! I hope for them to have a lifetime friendship that is as wonderful as their moms. Have great fun!

    ReplyDelete