Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bathtime Buddies

Why do Moms think it's so fun to bathe their kids together? OK, maybe that's just me. Connor has taken baths over the years with many of his cousins and buddies, and it just becomes a fun little bedtime tradition. So naturally during our recent trip to visit Aunt Amanda, we had to sneak in a little bathtime photo shoot fun for Alex and Kaitlynn.

Amanda had the ingenious idea to put a towel down in the bathtub for the kids to sit on so they wouldn't slip on their bottoms and fall. This was such a great idea that I'll probably do it at home now so I can finally get rid of Kaitlynn's baby bathtub.

Kaitlynn enjoyed the bath...



But I'm pretty sure Alex enjoyed it more. He was squealing and giggling the entire time. They were so cute together and emerged smelling yummy!



Here's my sweet girl with a bruise on her forehead from her crawling adventures. I'm sure it's the first of many to come.

4 comments:

  1. Alex did get in a few good squeals, didn't he?

    I just can't tell you how much fun we had. (And how sad I was after you left.)

    I hope K and A will always be friends. Just like me and K's momma! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. It is fun to let them take baths together. I'm getting a little jealous of all of your fun times with Amanda. I'm going to need for the four of us to be together sometime very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Dana, soon and VERY soon the 4 of us need to be together! The bath time photos are so cute. I love when kids can share a bath, there is something so fun about it. And I love seeing all of Kaitlynn's rolls exposed! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you two were able to go visit. I know that meant so much to Amanda. I'm just still hoping and wishing for them to come home. =)

    ReplyDelete