Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet Laughter

I've said many times before that Kaitlynn is stingy with her laughter. And I do mean stingy! If I had to guess, I'd say that we only hear her laugh about 1-2 times a week. If we're lucky. And we work hard for it...funny faces, tickling, silly songs, bouncing around, anything for a laugh.

So imagine my surprise the other day when Kaitlynn just suddenly starts laughing out of nowhere! I was in the bathroom getting ready while Kaitlynn and Connor were just hanging out nearby. Of course, Connor was entertaining her and I admit he's pretty funny sometimes. I thought for sure after I grabbed the video camera that she wouldn't laugh anymore, but here she is. Listen to that sweet laughter!


6 comments:

  1. LOL! Clearly Batman has some special powers! He was working hard I tell ya! And getting some good results! And of course I loved his little commentary at the end. "Sometimes when you do something really funny, babies laugh REALLY hard!" Nothing gets past him! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was precious. He's such a ham! His little sister sure does love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a sweet, silly, energetic almost 4 year old to make a sweet girl laugh! That was SO cute! You can tell when he would take a break she was just waiting for him to do something else. She was wanting to laugh! So excited you were able to capture it on camera! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie - Was reading a few blogs on Dana's blog list and came across yours. I loved it!!! Her older brother just loved making her laugh. Can't wait for these times. Thanks for making me smile and laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is NOTHING like a baby's laughter!! And, we will do ANYTHING to get to hear it... apparently we just need to hire Conner! LOL! He was workin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest thing ever! So cute! It's as cute of Connor as it is of Kaitlynn. He's such a good big brother. Kudos to Connor for automatically loving Kaitlynn so much, and kudos to Kaitlynn for giving back (laughter) for her sweet brother! It only gets more and more fun from here!

    ReplyDelete