Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kaitlynn, um, Grunting?

I couldn't resist posting yet another video of Kaitlynn. She's been doing this thing lately where she communicates by grunting, for lack of a better word. I honestly don't know what to call it, but she does this ALL the time. When she's happy, bored, frustrated, or just trying to get our attention. It's her version of talking and it just cracks me up! And you may not be able to tell from the video, but it's LOUD! Lately she's been doing this while we've been out in public and you just can't imagine the looks and stares we get.



And here's another quick little video from my IPhone that I took yesterday while we were out and about. The spitting thing is another recent trick.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those were so cute. She is definitely trying to tell someone all about everything she is doing. That's precious. And she is very proud and excited by the spitting. She is at such a fun age for learning and exploring the world. I forgot how cute they are at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so precious. I love her little personality. She has so much to say and so many smiles to give. The grunting is hilarious and the spitting is so cute. I love how the eye movements coordinate with the spitting action. She is at such a fun age! So glad you are enjoying your sweet bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be my 4th time to try to make a comment! Ugh - darn computers!

    LOVE the video of Kaitlynn! She is really trying to same something. I'm afraid that you are going to have 2 talkers on your hands! OH MY! Just think about the cute conversations they will have with each other! The fun is just starting! Also...in regards to the shopping carts post - WOW! Connor is so obedient and so helpful! Benjamin would take off running through the grocery store with the cart - running into everyone! There is NO WAY I'd trust him with a cart - even a small one! Congrats to you and Connor for doing such a good job! Love the pics....and all of the recent updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay....you were right! These videos are hilarious! I actually laughed outloud right along with you! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauri, I needed a laugh. Thank you. And, thank you so much for your kind words about our friend, Tony. They are deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I'm just sure that Alex and Kaitlynn will be fast friends. He's not much on the grunting, but he's got the spitting thing down, too. My favorite is when he does it while I'm trying to feed him solids. Does Kaitlynn do this, too? What a mess!!

    ReplyDelete