Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Handsome

Conversation with Connor this morning at breakfast...


    Me: Wow, look at your long fingernails. I need to clip them and Kaitlynn's, too.

    Connor: What about yours, do you need to cut yours too?

    Me: No, mine are short. Remember when I used to get my nails done at the nail store?

    Connor: Yeah, why don't you go there anymore?

    Me: Because it costs too much money. But maybe someday when Kaitlynn is older I'll take her with me and we can get our nails done together.

    Connor: Yeah, and maybe someday I will change into a girl so I can get my nails done, too!

    Me: Um, no, you're a boy silly! Once you're a boy, you're a boy forever.

    Connor: Yeah, that's right. And if I'm a girl then I would be beautiful, so I want to stay a boy so I can be handsome.

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love it!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love to hear the conversations of 2 and 3 year olds! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome is right Mr.Connor, that you are! So, so sweet. Love the innocent conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those conversations are PRICELESS. Priceless, I tell you!! LOL! Handsome indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you say precious?! Oh my goodness! Soooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete