Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kimono for Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn received a long-distance "hug" the other day -- in the form of this little hand-crafted beauty (the knitted kimono, not the toy syringe!):



Oh, how blessed she is to have such a sweet and talented friend like Noni.



I promised Tanna (Noni) that Kaitlynn would rock the Koko Kimono, and I'd say she definitely does rock it by the look of this face and this pose:



Yep, Kaitlynn loves her kimono and knows how to flaunt it. She receives nothing but lovely compliments when she steps out in this cold weather wearing her warm and colorful treasure.



Thank you, Noni, for sharing your talent and long-distance hugs with us!

8 comments:

  1. OMG, Kaitlynn MAKES that kimono look good. LOL! The sassy little hair bows in her beautiful blonde hair, precious. I love your perfect choice of pink, Lauri! Thank you so very much for letting me see Kaitlynn in her kimono! Just made my morning! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri, I had to "steal" a photo to add to my post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kimono is soooo sweet! I love the colors! What a special gift for a special girl. She really works it well! She's just so cute/sweet, I could eat her up! Always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a "special gift" for a "special girl"! Love, MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pose was perfect. Perhaps you have a model in the making? She looks rather smashing in her little kimono if I do say so myself. Hugs to sweet K from her Aunt Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! She looks great and it matches her pink pants perfectly! What a sweet gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously.....I want one of those! Do you know what kind of pattern she used?? I would love to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw your comment on Noni's blog after you received the Komono in the mail, I had NO doubt in my mind that you would have just the perfect color pants, bows, socks etc for her to wear with this! She looks SO cute and it all matches so well. And she does have the pose down...pat! That Kaitlynn couldn't be any cuter! Love her!

    Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete