Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Rest of the Week

Kaitlynn finally started acting more like herself yesterday. Considering her symptoms started last Thursday, it felt like the longest virus in history! But she's back to her usual tricks now, including this...



And this... (I'll give you 1 guess as to what she's doing. Yep, you got it.)



Also this week, I happened to walk past Kevin's closet and glance inside. A couple of beach towels wadded up in the corner caught my attention because we couldn't seem to find all of our towels recently. Upon further inspection, I uncovered the hugest pile of dirty clothes. I began pulling it all out, one piece at a time, getting madder and madder as I went along. I realize that we've all been messy teenagers before, but come on! It took 4 loads of laundry to wash all of it. Grrrrrr.



Finally, today Connor had his 2nd soccer game. It was much more official this week with a referee and timed play. We had gorgeous fall weather and it is just a hoot to watch these guys play. Here they are at the end of the game.



And kudos to Connor for scoring a goal (for his own team, haha) this week! He played so great that he was awarded the team medal today. And yes, he is super proud of himself!

5 comments:

  1. Glad Kaitlynn is feeling better!! And, GO, CONNOR!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dirty clothes are too funny.... I remember Dana would have piles of clothes all over her room. Im looking forward to all the sports games we'll have to go to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for teenagers with their piles of clothes. My room used to be a WRECK! I still laugh at the pictures I have from my high school days.

    So glad Kaitlynn is feeling better and looking so precious!

    And good for Connor scoring the goal for his team. I bet he was on cloud 9!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad sweet K is feeling better. I know you are glad to have last week behind you.

    Too funny about all the clothes you found. Typical teenager, huh? I remember having a messy room when I was in high school. Why is that? :)

    And that Connor is too cute with his sweet smile in his soccer uniform. So glad he scored a goal for his team! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Connor, for getting the medal of the week! Good job!

    So glad K is feeling better. Those viruses are the pits, aren't they? They sure know how to put a crimp in the week.

    Kevin must have a lot of clothes if he managed to have these piled up without getting washed for so long. I have to put that image of the clothes out of my mind. I know that it will be here sooner than I like for Alex!!

    ReplyDelete