Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kaitlynn Lately

We're gearing up for a very busy week/weekend. Stay tuned! In the meantime I thought I'd share some of what little Miss K has been up to lately. There's never a shortage of cuteness and laughter around here!

She is still quite the handful.



She loves to hang out in enclosed or confined spaces.



I recently started serving her meals in plates and bowls to get her used to eating like a big person. She still manages to play with her dishes but she's making progress.



Kaitlynn loves to brush her teeth. She fights Connor for her turn with the step stool in the bathroom.



She thinks boxes are tons of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sweet K is so cute! That first picture of her is adorable. That blonde hair and blue eyes- so cute! I can't wait to see what you guys are up to this week/weekend. I'll be checking back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may be a handful but she is oh so cute!!! Loving all of the bows and pigtails. Looking forward to reading about what you guys having going on. Good for her for wanting to brush her teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl knows how to have a good time! Maybe I need to get Alex some boxes like that. I'm all about cheap entertainment! Can't wait to see what's happening this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete