Monday, July 26, 2010

Dinner Pictures

Going out to dinner is always an interesting experience when you have 2 little ones in tow. On this particular occasion, Connor decided he was in the mood for a mealtime photo shoot with Dad.

The "I'm gonna get you" pose.



The "scary" pose.



The "sweet" pose.



And then Kaitlynn wanted in on the action.



Her "sweet" pose was to lean on the table next to Jeff's head while saying "Ahhhhh."



On another dining occasion, Kaitlynn was refusing to eat what I offered her until I let her take over with her own spoon.



She seemed to get the hang of it, though not without a big mess!

4 comments:

  1. Kaitlynn is working that spoon!! Fun photos of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving Kaitlynn's curls!!!! It's going to be so much fun when she can wear pig tails!!! Glad you guys enjoyed going out to eat. It's not always easy with the little ones. Looks like a Jason's Deli to me in the last two pics. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those first two pics! They made me laugh! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlynn is definately a "big girl" now! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete