Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catch Me If You Can

Yesterday I probably had one of my most favorite "Mommy moments" to date. The TV was off for a change and Connor and Kaitlynn were playing together while I checked my email. It took me a while but I finally noticed that they were playing tag. They were both giggling and laughing uncontrollably as they took turns chasing after each other around the house. I just sat back and watched (loving every second of it) while they played this game and I laughed and laughed right along with them. So, so cute! I suddenly realized I should get out the video camera so here are a few snippets of their game of tag. Oh, and be sure to watch the entire video so you can catch Connor's unexpected announcement at the very end. I tell ya, these kids just crack me up!

6 comments:

  1. Now that was worth watching until the end. I needed a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that is some cute sibling play! Don't you just love that Kaitlynn is old enough now to interact so much with Connor. And a huge bonus that you caught it all on tape. As soon as I get the video camera out, the boys stop what they are doing and run! So annoying!! So, I'm glad you are able to capture so many of these precious moments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Kaitlynn is walking like a champ! Love Connor's revelation at the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Kaitlyn is waling so well and her hair seems to have grown like crazy since the last time I was checking blogs! They just grow up so fast! So great that they enjoy playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious revelation at the end! Connor cracks me up. I love watching them play together in this way - this is truly a benefit to having more than one, right? Just wait until she is running FAST...then, it will really get interesting! You might very well be run down while you are holding the video camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post....can't wait to see Kaitlynn walking "in person"! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete