Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's Munch

Remember last fall when Connor's preschool hosted Dad's Night Out? In the springtime, his class hosts a similar event for the mothers called Mom's Munch.

The first fun activity of the afternoon was of course reading the question-and-answer page just like Connor completed for Dad's Night Out, only this time it was about Mom. His teacher asked him questions about his Mom and then recorded the answers verbatim. Here's the outcome (you can click on the picture to read the questions better):



OK, just a couple comments I feel the need to make about his responses:


  • Age of 93 (As if!)

  • Black hair color (Guess I need to get these roots touched up more often.)

  • Favorite food is salad and sandwiches (I would be doing SO much better if this were the case.)

  • Something Mom says a lot (Guilty as charged.)



Here's a sweet pic of me with Connor. I have trained him well, by the way. He tells me that no matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby.



The kids decorated these ceramic plates with an angel made of their foot and handprints. Definitely a keepsake!



Happy Mommy's Day to all of you Mothers out there!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the 93! It is amazing how old grown ups seem when you are young! LOL! Let me just say, that perspective CHANGES! I thought 30 was ancient... LOL... now, you are CHILDREN! Hee hee. Happy Mother's Day, Lauri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gave up on the root thing when the highlites got too brassy.....now i have natural white highlites. who knew??????
    happy mom's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Oh, Connor! You have me in stitches! LOL! Good thing you're so darn sweet so that your momma can look past that 93 comment! =)

    Happy Mother's Day, Lauri! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 93, eat this and go to bed are classic responses from your sweet boy! Soooo funny! I love the innocense and honesty of kids, it kills me! What a fun idea that his school does. And I love the plate that he made for you. I know you'll cherish it for many years.

    Hope you had a great day! You deserve it! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 93, eat this and go to bed are classic responses from your sweet boy! Soooo funny! I love the innocense and honesty of kids, it kills me! What a fun idea that his school does. And I love the plate that he made for you. I know you'll cherish it for many years.

    Hope you had a great day! You deserve it! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great. I love to see what kids have to say about their mommies and daddies. It's funny how they view things. The part about the black hair is my favorite. One day he'll learn that you pay good money for that blonde hair! I hope you had a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete