Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cousins Spring Birthday Weekend

These pictures are long overdue but I'm just now getting around to posting them. A few weeks ago, Connor and Kaitlynn and I visited my parents in East Texas for our annual cousins' spring birthday weekend. All of the cousins came together and had so much fun spending time together.

Here is Connor with with Makenna and Madison watching a movie before bedtime. All of the cousins were so excited to sleep in the new cousins' bunk room (with 4 bunk beds, a double bed, and a toddler bed) together. And what I wouldn't give to have a video camera mounted on the wall in there. I can only imagine the conversations that went on after we turned out the lights!



Here's Grand Daddy with the newest Morgan cousin, Marissa Jane. She was born in March to Jeb and Alli and this was the first time I got to meet her. So, so sweet!



Kaitlynn wasn't stingy with her kisses this trip. Here she is giving cousin Preslee (Robin and Paul's 2nd daughter) a sweet kiss.



Here is MeMe with Kaitlynn.



Makenna and Connor on MeMe's exercise machine.



Here are all the older cousins greeting their newest cousins Marissa. Babies just get so much attention around here!



For the actual birthday party, we visited a really fun splash park in White Oak. The cousins loved it, especially Kaitlynn.



She played so hard that she spent most of the party passed out in her stroller.



Connor got a very excited birthday gift from his MeMe and Grand Daddy: a Buzz Lightyear costume! He LOVES it!



One last pic of MeMe and Kaitlynn. I ran out of clean clothes so she is wearing her birthday shirt even though she's not 1 yet, ha! Won't be long!

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how much fun Connor has when he is with all of his cousins. I love the Buzz Lightyear costume. And your mom looks great and so happy to be with all of her babies! Glad you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby kisses - so sweet. And I LOVE the new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor and Kaitlynn are going to have such great memories of thier cousin birthday get togethers. Your parents probably live for those weekends! Love the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cousins birthday extravaganza is such a terrific tradition. Seriously. Can you imagine how much fun it will be to reflect back on them years from now? And all the fun in the cousins bunkroom? How special!

    I love Kaitlynn's 1st year shirt. I just can't believe that it's only a couple of weeks away. Where has the time gone, I ask you?

    MeMe looks amazing! Glad you guys had such a wonderful visit. =)

    ReplyDelete