Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blog List Update

I get SO excited when new friends join the blog world and create their own family blogs to share news and pictures. So I was thrilled to add my friends Beth and Julie to my blog list and now you can share in their adventures as well! I continue to get bombarded with Facebook requests from friends and family so I'm always relieved when I can keep in touch through blogs instead. (For now, we are resisting Facebook...).

Since I have become a perpetual blog surfer, I decided to split out my blog list into 2 separate lists -- 1 for friends/family ("My Favorite Folks") and 1 for those that I just like to follow ("Inspiring Blogs"). Some of the blogs on the Inspired list are those that really encouraged me as I waited out the last few anxious months of my pregnancy with Kaitlynn. There are some really amazing and courageous Moms out there that continue to embrace life's unexpected challenges and difficulties. I figure if they inspire me, they might inspire someone else.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for including me!!!! when i have a chance i'll return the favor -- i love seeing all the photos! and, of course, hearing about all 4 of the kiddos..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at some of the blogs you listed. Just makes me realize what a blessing Jackson is and how God uses each life in His own beautiful and special way - no matter the circumstance.

    ReplyDelete