Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wrapping up 2015

2015 ended quietly for the Courtrights as we enjoyed time at home with the kids during their winter break. We mostly hung out at home but also had some friends over for the kids to play with.

Goofing off with Dad before bedtime.

Taking Anna to her first movie.

Best friends in 1st grade, Kaitlynn and Dominique. This picture makes me smile so big!!

Gorgeous sunset!!

Connor and one of his best buddies, Parker. They are so silly and goofy together!

On one occasion during the winter break while we were enjoying lunch out, Kaitlynn noticed her front tooth was VERY wiggly and asked me to check it for her. I took a video of what happened next!





To finish up the end of the winter break,  Jeff and I even managed to sneak in one of my favorite activities, a "day date"!

We were cracking up at taking a selfie by these bushes that looked like bears, ha!

Our favorite breakfast tacos for lunch!

Galleria selfie during our shopping date.

I can't express what a relief it is to know that 2015 has been officially and fully blogged after getting myself so behind. My family loves the annual blog books I put together year after year, and I am so happy to finally be able to wrap up last year so that we can print the yearly book for us to enjoy. I'm already 7 months behind on 2016, but I'm going to try to keep going to get caught up very soon.

Thank you to my family and friends for such a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment