Friday, July 8, 2016

Morgan Family Christmas 2015

Right after our awesome visit in Dallas, we drove straight to East Texas for the Morgan family Christmas celebration. We were so happy to have several days of family fun!


First up, games! Not sure who enjoys game time more, the cousins or Grandaddy!

Christmas Eve with the Morgan cousins.

Such a special time when they are all together!

Kaitlynn loved her cousin gifts.

Unwrapping gifts, their favorite part!

Santa visited with treats for their stockings.

We open stockings one at a time.

After our gift exchanges, we all went outside to check out the exciting new business my brother Jeb has gotten into -- Bubble Balls! Oh my goodness, what fun! I was just a spectator, but it sure was entertaining to watch!


Jeff, Alli, Connor, Grandaddy (referee), Jeb, and ?? (no idea, haha!) line up for their first Bubble Ball event!

Uncle Ben just had to try one on, too funny!

Christmas selfie with my Mom.

Charlotte and me.

I was doing the Charlotte pose, ha!

These two always make me smile. Best cousins forever!

Connor got a "fart gun" for Christmas. What were we thinking??

Relaxing with Jeff.

The annual cousin photo with MeMe and Grandaddy. My, how they've all grown!

Love this!

And now one with my siblings. Michelle and I copied the "hand on hip" pose, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment