Monday, July 4, 2016

Jexan Antics, Santa, and Christmas Shopping

 
Jexan the elf was up to his usual antics during the month of December. He sure is making himself at home in the Courtright house. We never know what we'd wake up to each morning!
 
 
Jexan in a bubble bath of snowballs while enjoying one of the kids' yogurt drinks.

An elaborate zipline in the breakfast room. Wow!

His face -- so mischievous!

Probably the most elaborate of Jexan's schemes. We caught him sitting in a handmade swing with Barbie! Oh my!!

Jexan has always had a thing for Barbie, if you ask me!

Before our kids could make the annual trip to the mall to visit Santa, they wrote their letters to Santa describing what they might like for Christmas this year. I love these letters. And you gotta love how the sibling "love" shines through, ha!


Connor's letter to Santa

Kaitlynn's letter to Santa.

Annual photo with Santa.

Is it just me, or are these kids getting too big for Santa's lap? The expression on Connor's face makes me wonder if it's time for "The Talk"?

After the visit with Santa, we went for a little family Christmas shopping. Connor asked me to take him to Justice, Kaitlynn's favorite store, for him to pick out a gift for her. He did a GREAT job and had a little fun along the way.

Shopping selfie with my little man.
 
Connor cracked me up by imitating this mannequin's odd pose, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment