Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Birthday Trip

Earlier this year, I was thrilled to join Julie and Michelle for a fun birthday trip to San Antonio that they were hosting in my honor. We got away for a long girls weekend to celebrate my big milestone birthday!

The big 4-0...almost!

That's right, the big 4-0! Well, not quite. We were celebrating about a month in advance of my actual birthday, so I still had some time to let it sink in that I've actually been alive 4 entire decades!

It was such a fun getaway in San Antonio -- shopping, spa, awesome dining, and great girl time. It was the perfect way to celebrate my big birthday and I felt so blessed by such amazing friendships.


Dinner with celebratory drinks.

After a LONG day of shopping, we collapsed on a comfy couch and had to capture the moment.

Not sure what this "40" window sign was for, but it was too perfect not to take a picture.

Cheers to 40 years!

The girls trip to San Antonio was the perfect birthday gift, but I was surprised and honored with another gift that Julie and Michelle worked on just for me. They contacted my closest friends and family members to capture photos and memories from years past, and they compiled everything in an AMAZING handmade scrapbook to present to me on our trip.

OH my goodness! I was so surprised and blown away with the work and time they had put into such a special book with memories I will cherish for a lifetime. Words don't do justice to how blessed I am by their friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment