Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer iPhone Pics

Sometimes I wonder how I ever managed before getting an iPhone, ha! I just love that I can take pictures and videos on the go anytime. I didn't want to miss posting these random shots from my camera log.

Eating out after church one Sunday.

Connor asked me to take another picture and then swooped in for a kiss. LOVED it!

Oh, these two. So sweet.

Connor wanted in on the next one.

Having fun before dinner.

Daddy's girl.

One of my new favorites with my girl.

Recently we've enjoyed some special playtimes with Kaitlynn and Lily.

Kaitlynn can't keep her hands off of Lily. Here she was forcibly turning Lily's head for a kiss, ha!

We've really been enjoying all the fun new movies out this summer.

Recently Jeff and I had an unexpected date night thanks to my friend Michelle for keeping the kids. So fun!

Connor and Kaitlynn still love shopping in these race car carts. I wonder how much longer both will fit?

Another fun playdate with friends.

This is what happens when Kaitlynn joins me at the accessory store. She likes to model everything!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sister! I dig me some iPhone pics! I can fill up my phone's memory faster than I can blink almost. Love that you did a random dump. May have to steal that idea. ;-)

    ReplyDelete