Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Batch of Destin Pics, I Promise!

I don't think I've ever been this behind on my blog posts. I'm still posting pics from June, ha! I just realized that I never posted some of my favorite Destin photos and I wanted to make sure I included them so that they'll be in our annual blog book. So here goes, the last batch of Destin pics! (The first 4 are from Amanda, which is pretty obvious because they're way better than my pics, haha!)

Our entire Destin group. This pic makes me smile so big!

The girls. 

So blessed by these friendships!

The kiddos. I think the blue beach ball was the perfect touch in the photo!




Another kid pic. Amanda's pics were so much better than mine!


Oh, the hair.

So sweet.

This one shows her silly side.

My little man.

My little cheetah. 

I can't get enough of his sweet smile.

I love the sun flare in this pic, along with his patch of hair. It has now been replaced with a nice scar!

No comments:

Post a Comment