Monday, August 20, 2012

Long Overdue Family Destin Pics

I'm so behind that I'm just now getting around to posting some more family pics from our Destin trip in June. These were taken by Amanda and were just too good not to share! Anyone else think she should go pro?? I certainly do! My only complaint...how am I supposed to decide which ones to frame?


Love this family shot.

Probably my favorite picture of these two I've ever seen. EVER. Somebody please help me figure out how to keep them sweet like this forever.

She CAN be a Mommy's girl sometimes. :-)

Love this man!

Another precious one. Check out those savage tans. Gotta love Connor's head bandage, too.

Be still my heart! Those eyes!!



He's my little man and my sweet boy all at once. 

Awesome family picture (minus Collin and Kevin).

1 comment:

  1. WOW girl! Amazing pictures of an amazing family by an amazing photographer! What a great combination! These are just great, just great. They are all so good, such sweet genuine smiles. The one of you and Jeff hugging is awesome and the ones of the kids...I mean just great! And could Connor's eyes be any more blue?? I just love that you can see his bandage too, perfect way to document that time in his life.

    You have so many great ones to frame. You might just have to dedicate an entire wall in your house for all of these! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete