Monday, August 27, 2012

End of Summer


Who loves summer?


We do!
I don't think I realized how busy our summer would be when it started back in June. We've taken so many trips, had so many playdates, visited so many friends, watched so many movies, swam in so many different pools, and eaten so many pizzas and brownies, ha!

Another "so many" we've had this summer is doctor's appointments. I'm not joking, our medical expenses have been outrageous. Connor had strep throat 4 times, staples, stiches, and a foot infection from a splinter. Jeff had (and still has) a messed up hand from his Olympic competition with Bob back in May. Kaitlynn has had strep twice in addition to her normal annual well visit. Collin had strep as well and just last week had surgery for a hernia. And I've also had my share of medical visits with chiropractor treatments and a strange staph infection on my skin. Needless to say, we've spent a lot of time in doctor's offices, which meant that I had to pack a bag of entertainment everywhere we went (hence, the chiropractor visits, haha).





I can't remember if I posted these already, but we sure had a lot of fun in our pool this summer. We had even more fun than ever before because of a super cool project we've yet to finish at our house. I can't believe I haven't posted about it yet, but we're still deciding how to finish it off. Pics coming soon!
















We got a little spoiled over the summer with so many fun playdates with friends. It's going to be hard not seeing them as much during the school year, but that's just how it goes when you live in a big city and you have friends all over.


One of our last playdates before the end of summer. They were playing "spy" which was the game of the summer!

Goodbye Summer and hello to another busy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment