Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Graduate

Last Saturday night was a momentous occasion in the Courtright household. It was the night of Collin's high school graduation!


In honor of Collin's graduation, we had a celebratory family dinner at Taste of Texas and managed to snap a family photo.


The graduation ceremony was held at a HUGE convention center in the area. Coming from a much smaller town, I was shocked at the huge event and large number of graduating seniors.


It proved to be impossible to get a decent photo of Collin during the ceremony (not to mention the fact that my camera settings were all screwed up the entire night without me realizing it). But here is a quick video clip of him walking the stage for his graduation (it's not the best since we didn't have a great angle, but it'll do!)



And here are some of Collin's senior year pics that I wanted to share in honor of his graduation. Such a handsome guy!





And now for the million dollar question. What will Collin be doing next? Drum roll please....

Following in the footsteps of both his Dad and Mom, Collin is enrolled this fall at the University of Texas at San Antonio and plans to major in Accounting!

Congrats, Collin! We're so proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. Yea Collin. Congrats to him! One down, three to go! Ha!

    I can't get over how large his graduating class was. Wow- what a difference from our class of 300. He looks very handsome and so grown up in his pictures. And good for him for having plans to go off to college. He will have such a great experience. I know you guys are proud of him! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for graduation and yea for college! I bet that gives you and Jeff a lot of relief knowing that he has plans for next year.

    His graduation reminds me of ours at A&M! Speaking of...do you remember graduation night? I'm pretty sure you and I were up to no good in good ole College Station. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time of year always brings back so many memories when I think about high school (and college) graduations. It just seems so bittersweet to me. Hope you guys enjoy your last few months together before he goes off to school.

    Congratulations, Collin! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete