Thursday, November 11, 2010

School Pictures

A few weeks ago Connor and Kaitlynn had their fall pictures taken at preschool. We had a couple quick pics before school that day. I was impressed how both kids wanted to pose for the camera!





And here are their fall pictures. They turned out nice, although I would've liked to know that the background would be orange because their outfits don't exactly coordinate.



You gotta love these posed no-smile shots. One of these days we might be able to get a real smile out of Kaitlynn, but for now when you sit her down and tell her to smile she gives you this look. (She has on a different outfit from the picture above because her pictures were on another day.)

5 comments:

  1. Those turned out great! I have loved all of Jackson's school pictures. If you get a package you'll have to send us one of each for our kitchen bulletin board! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out just GREAT! They both look so cute and that Connor looks like such a big boy! I would love a picture too! Jacob's school picture did not turn out good so I just had his 5 year pictures taken on my own. They are much better. Miss you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how much Connor looks like a "big boy" now! He is growing up so quickly... they all are. Kaitlyn's photos are precious even though I love her little smile in the photo going out the door. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pictures turned out great! I love Connor's for that sweet smile and Kaitlynn's because, well, let's face it, that's just how it goes at this age! You just can't get them to do what you want when you want them to do it. Both are definitely treasures for the memory album. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute pictures! We missed the Creme pictures all together (Harry didn't bring T's backpack home for over 2 weeks and the notification was in his backpack! :-) Good thing we liked the pictures from the church - but like you, I didn't know the background until AFTER the pictures. I just happen to luck out with their outfits! Thanks for posting their pics. They are adorable...and more importantly - look JUST LIKE THEM!

    ReplyDelete