Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another Adventure with MeMe

After Jeff and I returned from our NYC getaway, MeMe drove to Houston in order to return Connor and Kaitlynn to their rightful owners. She stayed a few days with us and we ended up adding another adventure to the list. We visited a local mall to shop and let the kids play. They rode the indoor train and then we ate lunch at Rainforest Cafe, always a treat for kiddos. We were able to celebrate MeMe's birthday a little early while she was in town, and MeMe even got to attend Connor's soccer game. It was a great visit and we're still trying to get back in the swing of things since being away!








After all our recent adventures, I'm not sure who's more pooped out: us or the kids! :-)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun MeMe your kids have! I love the expressions on her face. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. What mall is that? How fun that it has a train.

    I also love all the Halloween pictures. So glad yall had a fun day. They looked adorable in their costumes.

    Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if the kids or MeMe are having more fun! I love how your parents make such special memories with your kiddos. I have such special memories of time spent with my grandma and I know your kids will have the same. I think it's so great for kids to get to know their grandparents. You can learn a lot from them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see MeMe was in heaven!! And, the kiddos are having a blast!! I know your mom enjoyed spending time with Conner and Kaitlyn and adventures are great memories for all parties!! Excellent! Tell MeMe Happy Birthday for me and that I'm still waiting on her blog! =)

    ReplyDelete