Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stairs

Well, we knew this day would come...it just came sooner than we expected! I was distracted with some laundry the other day and came back out of the laundry room to find this:



Yep, this little one has learned to climb the stairs.



Sigh. I remember going through this at our first house with Connor. We never used a baby gate for the bottom of the stairs; we just had to teach Connor that he couldn't use them without a grown-up.



So here we go...



Yep, it's a long way up!

3 comments:

  1. I remember when Connor was first becoming interested in the stairs. I think we were visiting and we had to keep telling him no. :-) I'm sure he will help keep his sister safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the fun begins! Why are stairs so fun to kids?? I hope she learns the rules soon so there are no accidents in the near future! I'm sure Connor will enjoy being able to help teach her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Little Man just laughs all the way to the top of their stairs! He is so pleased with himself! LOL! Amanda has been trying to teach him to get back down. I love to watch him climb on Skype!! Kaitlynn seems to be quite pleased with her accomplishments too!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete