Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pajama Play

I was looking through some of my unpublished pictures and realized I never posted some of these precious pics from Kaitlynn's visit with Alex last month. So please allow me to tell you a story -- in pictures -- from their early morning playtime.

Still in their pajamas, Alex and Kaitlynn were playing with some of his toys. Kaitlynn, the follower that she is, decided she wanted in on the action when Alex went to play with his really cool jungle gym toy (for lack of a better description).



Alex wasn't so sure about that and tried to warn her off.



And then there was the stiff arm. But Kaitlynn didn't seem to get the hint.



So Alex did what any man would do in this situation. He took matters into his own hand.



I guess Kaitlynn thought Alex was just fooling around, because she seemed to be amused. But not Alex...



If you look closely you can see that he was MAD! I think he was offended that Kaitlynn didn't appreciate his manly gestures.



Yep, it's proof. Males and females just aren't meant to get each other!

4 comments:

  1. I just laughed out loud while reading through this entire post. Just thinking back to that moment makes me hysterical. Alex did NOT want Kaitlynn anywhere near that toy, did he? Or near his momma either for that matter! HA! I'm so glad you were able to capture this in photos. One day I'm going to have to sit Alex down and show him how he didn't want to share and make a lesson out of it because not sharing will not be acceptable! He could stand to take a lesson or two from Kaitlynn about how to play well with others. Miss you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Little Man has some lessons coming! Cute post, Lauri! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute. I love the comments. I wish we could see little Alex's face more, too funny! Isn't it funny how early all of that starts. It's amazing kids know at that age that they don't want to share their toys. I'm glad Kaitlynn thought the whole thing was funny! Sweet, sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me laugh. How funny that he did not want to share with her. One day he will realize that the girl always gets her way in the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete