Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Flashback

I read this post on Noni's blog about a game for bloggers where we find the 6th photo from our blogs and re-post them. It immediately made me wonder what my own 6th photo would be. So I looked back and not surprisingly, my 6th blog photo was none other than a sonogram pic of baby girl. It was one of my favorite sono pics, the one where she was pointing with her hand. It almost looks like she's saying, "Shhhh! I'm sleeping in here!" Ha! Anyway, here's the original post with all the other sonogram pics if you're interested. I have to admit, looking back at that post and reading some of those words really took me back to an anxious time in the pregnancy. It's so amazing how much has happened since then and how truly blessed we are with the outcome!



As soon as I uploaded this picture, I realized that if someone scanned this post and saw the ultrasound picture before reading, they might think I was making some kind of announcement about another baby. Ha! NO WAY! I should probably warn Jeff before he reads this one...he's a little sensitive about that subject. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. That IS a great sixth photo, Lauri!! Amazing how that only seems a very short time ago... time does fly past.

    LOL! Yep, that post could start a rash of reactions! LOL. Moral: read before jumping to conclusions. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great Lauri! What a sweet picture of Kaitlynn. I'll have to look back at mine too. I have no idea what mine would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet memory. I love that sono pic!

    ReplyDelete