Monday, April 26, 2010

Sam's Baskets

These pictures are from several weeks ago but I couldn't resist sharing.

We sometimes shop at Sam's for our bulk items because it's right around the corner from our house. I took Connor and Kaitlynn with me and when I put Kaitlynn in the shopping basket, I noticed the cart was actually designed to hold 2 kids instead of just 1 like most baskets. I pointed this out to Connor who thought it was really cool and then he begged me to put him in there next to Kaitlynn. It took me a while to actually lift him and get him in, but I did, and he loved it!



You would've thought this kid was on a carnival ride, he thought it was so neat! He loves sitting there next to his little sister.



So now, everytime we go to Sam's, the first thing Connor wants to do is to get hoisted up into that shopping cart. Let's just hope he doesn't get stuck in there one of these days!

3 comments:

  1. Lauri- that is so cute! I love the 2 seater shopping carts. Makes life so much easier, doesn't it? And I know it's no easy task lifting these big boys in there. I have to count to 3 and have Jacob jump while I try to lift him. And it is getting more and more difficult to get him out of there. Hopefully Connor will still fit in there for a few more months, it sure makes it easier! And sweet little Kaitlynn looks like she loves having big brother right there next to her! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute sitting side by side. All this time, I never noticed the Sam's carts were double seaters!! Nice invention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laine was telling me the other day that he saw some of those at Kroger! So cute that he wanted to sit next to his sister. Hopefully they keep each other company well.

    ReplyDelete