Wednesday, April 18, 2012

She said "Yes!"

I was honored to be included in a very special proposal earlier this week. My sister's sweet boyfriend Chris asked me to "kidnap" my sister from her work conference in downtown Houston and drive her up to College Station. We ended up at the Century Tree on the campus of Texas A&M (Whoop!) where Chris was waiting with beautiful flowers, chocolates, and a gorgeous engagement ring. To make it even more special, it was Michelle's birthday. I was so happy to be able to witness Chris's proposal on bended knee, under the branches of the tradition-rich Century Tree. I captured these photos of their special evening.









Congrats, Michelle and Chris!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh--how great for your sister! I'm so happy for her. And how cool that you got to be a part of it. I love that idea. And the century tree- even cooler! What a special memory they will have. Tell Michelle congrats for me and can't wait to hear of wedding plans.
    Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Congrats to your sister and your family!

    ReplyDelete