Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter with lots of nice family time this year. Here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend.

The kiddos before church on Easter Sunday. They gave me this great pose all on their own.

On Good Friday, we attended an afternoon children's service and egg hunt at Kaitlynn's preschool.

Kaitlynn enjoying the casual Easter service.

Time for the egg hunt. Such fun!

I couldn't resist including this picture of K. Easter egg hunting is serious business to her.

Full Easter baskets.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I am loving Kaitlynn's long hair, big curls and that big pink bow! She looks adorable! And of course I have to comment on Connor's handsome spike he has! Precious, precious kiddos Lauri!

    Miss and love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What handsome/beautiful kiddos all dressed up in their Easter best! I'm glad you guys had a nice family weekend. Blessings to you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the Easter egg hunt is serious business, Mom! This is the first time she's really known what it's all about!

    I think it's awesome that her preschool had a special Good Friday service to accompany the hunt. What a great way to remember what Easter is really about.

    And I'm with Katherine, I love Connor's spike and Kaitlynn's long blonde curls. They're just growing up too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun Easter weekend!! You have some precious egg hunters! Lauri, thank you so much for your prayers... they are appreciated more than I can say. xoxo tanna

    ReplyDelete