Thursday, February 16, 2012

Newsworthy

We are still coming down from the high of last week's awesome Houston Texans party in Connor's kindergarten class. It was such an incredible day!

Connor models some of his goodies he received at the party.

As promised, below is the link to the video about the party that is posted on the HoustonTexans.com website. (I can't believe I'm actually sharing this link because I look/sound like such a dork! This is bound to make all my East Texas friends laugh!)

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/TORO-cheerleaders-visit-Most-Spirited-Lil-Texan/db8086bf-0d17-4268-a4c4-5f1c98502ef5

Also on the HoustonTexans.com website are pictures from the event. They borrowed my photos because none of theirs turned out.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/photo-gallery/Most-Spirited-Little-Texan-Winner/28ac2e78-7a53-4602-bb8c-ec520897bec7

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my!! Fun. fun. Off to go see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did a GREAT job in that interview, girl. And you are an awesome momma for going through the effort to get your sweet little guy nominated. I know he will forever cherish that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. First of all, you look beautiful. Your make up and hair are georgeous. You sounded like such a sweet mom. I love it! I know those kids just had the greatest time. Thanks so much for sharing the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girl! I love it! You are such a supportive mom and that shows by you doing all this for Connor. You sounded great on camera. What a great memory you guys have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable picture of your little Texans fan! He is so handsome! Those blue eyes! Oh...a heartbreaker..that one! Love it that he won this party and got to celebrate with all of his friends. He surely deserved it - no doubt!

    ReplyDelete