Monday, February 27, 2012

A Belated Valentine's Day Post

Our Valentine's Day this year was very low-key. Jeff has been super busy at work but we managed to sneak in a lunch during the week so he could spend time with his 2 Valentines.




Connor and Kaitlynn receive Valentine's Day packages from their MeMe and Grand Daddy each year with Valentine-themed shirts and other goodies. Connor wasn't willing to model his shirt for me, but Kaitlynn and I had a little photo shoot to show off her sweet shirt. And she might have been promised a little treat if she cooperated. ;-)

Here are some of my favorite pics from our Valentine's Day photo shoot.





4 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine photos and you are doing just fine as a SAHM. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I'm so behind on commenting, but I have been reading your posts. :)

    I'm SO thankful your Dad is out and doing better. What a scare. I'm glad you were able to go see him and help out a bit. I know that had to make you feel better. My dad had a DVT as well about 5 years ago. Same thing happened in his calf but his was still in his leg and hadn't gone to his lungs yet. Kristina also had DVT about 10years ago and had blood clots in her lungs as well. So scary! So, I know how life-threating this is and am SO thankful your Dad is ok. I hope your Mom is hanging in there. I know this can't be easy for her.

    The potty training post made me laugh. Hey- at least Kaitlynn has a chart of some sort. She doesn't know the difference! Luke had one that I tore out of the middle of a Elmo potty training book that we used. Pinterest will do that to you, won't it! :-)

    I'm glad you guys had a nice Valentine's Day. Jeff is a lucky man to have TWO special women in his life! Love you and miss you tons girle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun day to me. Don't you just love when you get to sneak in a lunch with daddy? Those are some of my favorite days. Miss K is cute as a button modeling her shirt from MeMe and Grand Daddy. I'm glad you found one willing participant - ha!

    Girl, your pictures just continue to get better and better! Are you doing MckMama's class after all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH.MY.GOODNESS. Pure sweetness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics of K! Love them!

    ReplyDelete