Saturday, September 3, 2011

View from the Back Seat

I was downloading some pictures and videos from my iPhone this morning and came across a picture I didn't recognize. I quickly realized it must have been snapped by Connor from the back seat while we were all driving somewhere. I don't remember where we were going or what we were doing, but the view from the back seat really made me think.


It made me smile to see the affection that my husband and I shared at that moment in time, completely unaware and oblivious to the photographer in the back. Is this what my children see and therefore will remember about their parents? I know that there are many more of these "pictures" out there from our daily lives, but if this happens to be the one that leaves a lasting impression... I'm definitely OK with that.

5 comments:

  1. Worth a thousand words. Love that you found this little "surprise" on your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that! What a sweet thing for the kids to see! An important reminder of how much the kiddos learn (good and bad) from how their parents interact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that! What a sweet thing for the kids to see! An important reminder of how much the kiddos learn (good and bad) from how their parents interact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be my favorite post of yours. Great picture and great insight. It's so very true. So glad you came across this and had a view from the kid's perspective! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete