Monday, September 26, 2011

Kaitlynn in the Morning

Lately I have been taking advantage of Kaitlynn's willingness to go outside in the mornings to feed the ducks. I grab my camera and snap away while she looks for the ducks and feeds them some bread. I have been trying so hard to move out of "Auto" mode on my little point-and-shoot camera in order to justify a much nicer camera purchase, but it seems like "Auto" is the only way I can get a decent photo most days. In any case, I can never have too many photos of this little girl!












5 comments:

  1. Lauri, you always have her dressed so cute!! I love the one where she is pointing to the ducks and you can almost hear what she is trying to tell us. Auto is not a bad thing. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is what you get with auto, keep it up! These are great! It really does just take so much practice. The more you take, the easier it gets. Somewhat. :-) love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious pictures of a precious little girl.....but I have to say....it make MeMe sooooo nervous to see her that close to the edge of the water!!!! I want GrandDaddy to extend the bench all the way around! Love, MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on the number of outfits I see in these pictures, you guys HAVE been feeding the ducks quite often. And those outfits are soooo cute! I love the one where her hair is down and in the blue and white shirt. She looks like such a big girl! She is as cute as ever!

    Glad you have been taking advantage of her interest in the outdoors. What a fun morning routine!

    ReplyDelete