Monday, March 7, 2011

Rodeo Cuties

It's that time of year again - Rodeo time! Each year Connor's preschool class puts on a little program to celebrate that the Rodeo is in town. All the kids get to wear their finest western wear and the older kids perform some songs and dances for their parents. Kaitlynn's class doesn't participate in the Rodeo activities but we still made sure she was dressed for the occasion.

Here are my Rodeo cuties before school:




I asked Kaitlynn if I could take a picture of her in her Rodeo skirt but she wasn't havin' it that day. So I gave her my iPhone to hold and that helped for a couple shots.



She is getting to the age where her snaggletooth is really starting to show!



Here's Connor at school in his Rodeo gear ready to perform the in Rodeo program.



In case you're interested, I posted a YouTube video of Connor performing one of the Rodeo songs. Kids this age crack me up!

After the program, here's Mommy and her little Rodeo cowboy:



We have lots more Rodeo activities to come, so these outfits will be getting a lot of use in the coming days!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute rodeo kids! MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee ha!! Love those rodeo outfits!! Would have been perfect for LM's birthday party last summer! LOL! I think it is so fun for kids to dress up in western wear! They are just too darn cute, Lauri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee ha for the rodeo wear! They look adorable. But that's not surprising! :) I can't believe how big Connor looks in the picture of him at school. He looks so slim and like such a big boy!

    Can't wait to see pics from your Rodeo adventures. When I went a few years ago, I was really impressed with it all. So much fun kids stuff to do. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rodeo cuties, indeed! They are all decked out and ready for the show, aren't they?! And please tell Connor that I thought his performance was the clear winner among his group. He both looked and acted the part for the "Boots" song. Won't be long before he's following in Collin's footsteps for Mr. Falcon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Connor bent down to pose so sweetly with his Kaitlynn! :) The kids did such a great job at Rodeo Round Up. I still smile when I think about how cute they were!!!

    ReplyDelete